UTA Service Level Agreement (website)
Last Updated: 24 April 2018
This service level agreement (SLA) describes the general levels of service available to our customers. This SLA is written in a spirit of partnership. We will always do everything possible to rectify every issue in a timely manner as outlined below.
UTA support is available to customers from 8.30am – 5.00pm (GMT) on business working days.
Customer Service Support
UTA’s customer service team will endeavour to:
- Reply to your email enquiry within 24 hours of receiving your communication
- Answer your telephone call within 5 rings, 95% of the time
- Identify ourselves by name in all communications
- Respond to your voicemail message within 24 hours
UTA’s technical support team will endeavour to:
- Respond to critical technical faults within two hours of receipt and verification of a report made to UTA.
- For essential LMS updates and development work, a minimum notice period of 48 hours will be provided for any planned work to take place during normal business hours of Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00. UTA will make all reasonable endeavours to avoid outages during normal business hours.
As soon as a client reasonably becomes aware of an issue, UTA should be informed in one of the following ways:
- By emailing UTA
- By telephone to 0333 014 7750
- Within the help’ section of the Learning Management System (LMS) – contact us page
Each issue notification shall include the following information:
- Organisation name
- The name of the person reporting the issue
- Details of the issue (Screenshots, error messages etc)
- Any other information needed for UTA to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
The customer shall also reasonably provide UTA with any further information that we might require in order to correctly diagnose and resolve an issue. The customer agrees that UTA cannot begin the process of issue resolution until UTA has been able to replicate the issue. End users shall provide UTA with all reasonable assistance required to enable us to rectify the issue.
UTA will notify the customer by email or website message when UTA believes that the issue has been resolved. Unless UTA receives notification from customers to the contrary within three business days of such notification, an issue will be considered ‘closed’.
UTA shall use its reasonable endeavours to resolve each issue notified within the following timescales:
|1 – Critical||System Unavailable||Target issue response within 2 working hours.
Target fix within 4 working hours.
|2 – Major||System available, but a complete function unavailable||Target issue response within 6 working hours.
Target fix within 2 working days.
|3 – Other||System available, fault exists but can workaround||Target issue response within 1 working day.
Target fix within 5 working days.
Where a problem requires action by a third party supplier, e.g. British Telecom, this response time cannot be guaranteed. The same applies to circumstances beyond UTA’s control – for instance: flood.
This SLA also does not apply if the customer is in breach of its contract with UTA for any reason (e.g. late payments of invoices). However, UTA aims to be helpful and accommodating at all times; doing it’s absolute best to assist customers wherever possible.